Sharkmob is a growing game developer with studios in London and Malmö, Sweden. Creativity, passion for craft, and innovation are hallmarks of our young company. 3 years into its founding, our London studio is working on an ambitious AAA title and has more than 110 developers. The London studio is growing fast, and you’ll be joining at an exciting time.
Sharkmob London is looking for a skilled and passionate Senior Games AI Engineer to contribute towards game AI development for our next AAA title. As this is an entirely new IP, there is room for a lot of innovation and growth within the AI team.
- Collaborate within the AI engineering team to develop leading-edge AI technology.
- Design, plan, implement and own efficient and optimized AI systems.
- Innovate with new AI architectures and technologies.
- Work closely with other teams to bring AI characters and behaviors to life.
- Collaborate on procedural content generation tools with other engineering functions within the studio.
- Professional experience in games, simulation, or real-time AI.
- Involvement in at least one shipped product as an AI or gameplay Engineer.
- Strong design sensibility.
- Proficient in debugging and performance analysis.
- Robust knowledge of C++ programming
- Experience working with Unreal Engine
- Proficiency with modern game AI systems: decision making, perception, navigation, planning.
Nice to have:
- Experience working on large scale open world games
- Experience with PCG
Remuneration and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and generous annual leave entitlement.
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- Potential for performance-based bonuses.
- Comprehensive private pension and healthcare schemes.
- Opportunities for professional growth and skill development.
As a Senior Games AI Engineer at Sharkmob, you will be instrumental in shaping AI systems that define our games' experiences. If you have a deep passion for AI in gaming and the skills to drive innovation, we encourage you to apply and join us in crafting the next generation of AAA titles.