We are looking for a passionate Monetization Manager to develop strategies that drives monetization for our AAA multiplayer action game. Your job will be to define and execute strategies to increase player conversion, in-game spending, retention etc. You will define and analyze business targets and requirements together with the team. We see you as an ambassador for monetization, someone that loves to collaborate with the Creative Director as well as the business folks to bring the best possible experience to our gamers.
The ideal candidate for this position has experience from working with online games, and a passion for games and game culture. Your drive and past experiences are essential for this position. We are looking for a highly organized individual with outstanding communication skills. It is essential that you are a real team player that knows how to perform under pressure, and you love to work together with others towards a common goal.
This is a rare opportunity to join a studio with a resourceful owner early on and help define its future. Beyond this you also get to build your own team and influence the game as we move forward together!
- Develop and execute monetization strategies, with the main objective to improve monetization performance
- Build your own team with key expertise
- Work together with project management to define, design, and manage key game features that further engagement, retention and monetization
- In-game store management – setting up products, creating bundles, scheduling promotions and managing in-store news;
- Reporting – Working with data analysts to set-up dashboards, creating regular and ad-hoc reports
- Set pricing strategy for micro-transactions, monitor in-game economics and modify pricing based on results
- Define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) related to the monetization of players
- Monitor trends and benchmarks in order to set monetization best practices
- Use a process of testing to prove hypotheses, analyze results, and recommend performance optimizations to maximize long term revenue
- Experience in monetization for PC/Console games
- Experience in creating, managing, and executing monetization strategies
- Experience in working with live games
- Strong analytical skills
- Good at communication and stakeholder management
- Proven Project management skills