We are making two very exciting new games, and are looking for someone to help us make them the best games possible! We are a small team with big ambitions, so we value smart decisions, creative professionalism and passion for the craft.
We are looking for a dedicated and skilled engine / rendering programmer to help us design and implement systems and features for the game, improve the rendering pipeline, and make the game run as efficiently as possible. This means greatly improving the engine and tools, lighting and other rendering features, asset and large-scale world streaming, memory and asset management, heavy optimization, and much more!
- At least 3 years game development experience
- Great C++ Programmer
- Good understanding in how to design, implement, and work in a feature rich game engine
- Good understanding of the modern rendering pipeline works
- Good understanding of how to safely run tasks concurrently
- A deep understanding of how the Xbox One and Playstation 4 works
- Ability to understand and improve existing systems
- Shipped minimum one game for PC and console.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with other development disciplines
- Passion for games
- Experience of working with Unreal Engine 4
- Deep understanding of concurrency and how to optimize it, both on the CPU and GPU
- Experience working with any of the following:
- Memory management
- PBR and Ray Tracing