No art, no game. Right? We are looking artists that can dabble in a bit of everything. There is plenty for you to do! We are making a very exciting new game, and are looking for someone to help us make the best game possible!
We are looking for an intermediate/Senior Environment Artist with good technical Knowledge and a genuine interest in creating 3D Art.
You will be working closely with Level Design and your Lead/Art Director to make sure we achieve the best quality in terms of visuals, play ability and performance.
- 3+ Years of Experience
- At least 1 shipped AAA Game
- Good technical Understanding of 3D Engines
- Proficient in 3DProgram (3dsMax, Maya or Equivalent)
- Proficient in a texturing Program such as Photoshop and/or Substance Painter
- Excellent Understanding of Form, Proportion and Scale
- Basic experience with Lighting in a 3D engine
- Team Player
- Able to work with Level Designers
- Have experience and great interest in Photogrammetry and other scanning techniques
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with outsourcing 3D Art
- Experience with Blueprints or similar a plus
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 a plus
- Experience in Level Optimization
- Experience with mentoring less experienced Team Members
For more information contact our HR Director Jenny on