As a Junior Controller you will be responsible for Sharkmobs day to day financial activities. Your role combines aspects from financial accounting, managerial accounting and office management. You will report to our CFO.
In your daily work you will among other things handle approval process and payment of invoices. You will support the preparation of internal and external financial reports, including profit-and-loss statements, balance sheets, cash flow statements and statements of financial position. You will also assist our CFO with budget, forecast and controlling and work closely with our external accounting partners. Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis and investigative issues, as well as analyse financial outcome versus financial plans.
- Solid accounting competence: knowledge of Swedish K2/K3 and IFRS16.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Controller or equivalent
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Good English verbal and written communication skills, and Chinese is considered a merit
- Interest in business and an ability to see relations between business activities and financials.
If you have experience in working with FortNox, Oxceed, Centsoft, Oracle ERP its considered a merit. If you also have previous experience when it comes to businesses like software, e-commerce or video game business that’s great.