Sharkmob is making an exciting new game and we are looking for someone to help us make the best game possible! We are a team with big ambitions, so we value smart decisions, creative professionalism and passion for the craft.
We are looking for a candidate that is skilled in backend programming and all that goes with it – from hosting decisions to large data systems to gameplay systems. You will be part of designing and implementing our backend systems as well as work closely with gameplay to create new features. There will also be plenty of opportunity to dive deeper into the other parts of the game and work on non-backend systems if there is interest!
- Experience working with network backend systems
- Good knowledge of C++
- Deep understanding of network layers and infrastructure
- Broad knowledge of different backend solutions
- Ability to understand and improve on existing systems
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with other development disciplines
- Passion for games
- Good knowledge of C#
- Experience of Game development
- Experience of Playstation Network and Xbox Live
- Experience of working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience of MySQL