We are looking UI Artist/Designers that can reinforce our UI-Team. There is plenty for you to do! We are making a very exciting new game, and are looking for people to help us make the best game possible!
So, want to embark on our journey and strengthen our great UI-Team? Do you fit the description below? If so, you should definitely apply to us at Sharkmob!
- Exceptional skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, XD or other visual design or wireframing tools.
- The ability to understand and spread the vision of the art director while still considering the constraints of art style, gameplay and technical possibilities.
- Intermediate typography and graphic design knowledge is considered a merit.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken is necessary.
- Being structured and able to collaborate and manage features together with other disciplines.
- Open to receive feedback on your own work and also give it to others, in order to make the game as great as possible is of the essence.
- At least 2+ years industry AAA experience.
- Solid technical understanding and appreciation for best practice to create flexible and scalable UI.
- Knowledge of implementation and basic logic with a game engine, e.g. visual scripting.
- Experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers etc is also considered a merit.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Familiarity with video game product development including workflow, tools, and graphic design.
- Having a communcative approach to your work and a collaborative mindset.
- Have a genuine knowledge and know-how in design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision or After Effects.
- Eager to explore new tools and develop your knowledge in the field.