We are looking a UX Designer that can reinforce our great UI-Team. There is plenty for you to do and create! We are making a very exciting new game, and are looking for people to help us make the best game possible!
Want to embark on our journey and strenghten our great UI-Team? Do you fit the description below? If so, you should definitely apply to us at Sharkmob!
- Being structured, have a organized approached to your work tasks and able to manage features together with other disciplines.
- Improving workflows: Identifying user behaviours, goals, motivations and needs through various methods is key.
- Understand, manage and make the UI coherent throughout various features.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision.
Eager to explore new tools and broaden your knowledge in the field.
- Solid knowledge of user-centered design, user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, usability, and accessibility concerns is of high importance.
- Fluent in English.
- At least 2+ years industry AAA experience.
- Solid technical understanding and appreciation for smart ways to create flexible and scalable UI.
- Thorough knowledge of flow / function / form and UI progression.
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Open for feedback on your work and provide it to others in order to make the game as great as possible.