Interested in being part of a growing company in the Games Industry?
Love to learn and try out new technologies and apply it to your day to day work?
Here at Sharkmob we are looking for just such person! We are looking for someone to take the role of a full-time IT support / Administrator that loves figuring out creative solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical support for your coworkers in a friendly and professional manner
- Assist and support in setting up internal / external playtests
- Install and configure computers, including switching components when needed
- Help configure, manage and setup Perforce, Jira and other similar development systems
- Assist with inventorying and RMA
- A Passion for games
- Interested and knowledge of scripting (bash, Python, PowerShell)
- Comfortable troubleshooting common Hardware / Software issues
- 1+ year of experience in a similar role
- Bachelor´s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Experience working as IT support or similar role before
- Interested to learn more about automated systems such as Continuous Integration, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Experience working with Microsoft-based environments such as Active Directory, DHCP, Exchange
- Experience with VMware/vSphere