We are looking for a Build ad Release Engineer for one of our online games.
We think a suitable candidate loves to play videogames, is a hands-on person with strategic mindset and someone who takes pride in what they do. If you have a knack for automating things rather than doing them again and again this will be seen as a big plus!
We are a passionate group of people that enjoy working together, so collaborative skills and a service oriented mindset will take you a long way.
- Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Octopus Deploy, Chef/Puppet… You know the challenges of building software and find ways to build and deploy easier.
- Docker, Nomad, Kubernetes, Swarm… Yup, you’ve seen it all.
- Prometheus, Nagios, OP5, Pagerduty, … tuning monitoring just right is imperative to success.
- 5+ years of experience with Linux, UNIX, Windows.
- Continuous Integration and Deployment are phases that excite you.
- You know how to set direction and build consensus through vigorous debate
- You’re an expert in the Build and Release space, but don’t want to be limited to that space, what excites you is the opportunity to have a broad impact on the product and end user experience.
- Experience with Python, Powershell.