As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be part of the development team for our upcoming AAA game! You will be working with some of the latest technologies and methodologies to design, implement, and maintain the game's tools, systems, and services, achieving a true always-online platform with minimum interruptions.
We think the ideal candidate effectively communicates complex technical concepts, is comfortable working autonomously and is passionate about engineering perfection, performance, and quality. Last but not least - You also have a love for games!
- 5+ years of DevOps experience
- Excellent Python, bash, and C# (.net core) skills
- Extensive experience in managing applications on GCP
- Proficient with containerization and cluster management technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Able to build tools from scratch when needed (Python/C#)
- Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes, and procedures
- Build tools to monitor & alert high performance and low latency applications
- Ability to solve core network, system & performance issues
- Technical skills in scaling application management, NoSQL, CDN technologies, network analysis tools, distributed systems will be crucial to success in identifying production issues
- Enthusiastic for new technologies and growth