Do you want to embark on Sharkmobs game development journey and create some awesome effects to make our games stand out even more? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where you will work with different disciplines to enhance real-time gameplay and the aesthetic feel?
Then you should apply for the position!
- 4+ years industry experience as a VFX Artist and at least one AAA shipped title is a minimum
- Genuine understanding of PBR and game engines (preferably Unreal)
- Working experience with 3D applications (Maya or Houdini) Photoshop, and particle editors, as well as AfterEffects or similar programs for pre-visualizing VFX
- Understand VFX workflows and tools with the ability to modify and improve them
- You have a strong knowledge of particle systems, physics and lighting and deeply skilled in technical problem solving
It will be considered a plus if you have some of the following:
- Hands on experience with Niagara and Cascade in Unreal Engine 4
- Strong knowledge of creating optimized effects without losing visual quality.
- Knowledge of creating textures in different software’s.
- Ability to create looping and non-looping texture animations.
- Skilled in creating good workflows and reusable effects.
- Experience with various world building tools
- Experience with Houdini is a big plus
- Perforce experience
- A track record of creating new solutions to problems
- Solid understanding of Materials in Unreal Engine 4
For your application:
Portfolio or Demoreel that demonstrates your VFX skills.