We are looking for an intermediate Prop Artist with good technical knowledge, who is a team-player, with a genuine interest in creating 3D Art. There is plenty for you to do! We are making a very exciting new game, and are looking for someone to help us make the best game possible!
You will be working closely with the team/lead to make sure we achieve the best quality in terms of visuals, playability and performance.
- At least 3+ Years of Experience within the field
- At least 1 shipped AAA Game
- Good technical Understanding of 3D Engines
- Proficient in 3DPrograms (3dsMax, Maya or Equivalent)
- Proficient in a texturing Program such as Photoshop and/or Substance Painter
- Excellent Understanding of Form, Proportion and Scale
- Great practical knowledge of PBR
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with outsourcing 3D Art
- Experience with Blueprints or similar
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience in Level Optimization
- Experience with mentoring less experienced team-members