As an Online Infrastructure Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer, you will be part of the development team for our upcoming game! You will be working with some of the latest technologies and methodologies to design, implement, and maintain this game's infrastructure. We are currently assembling a team that will make this possible. Your primary role will be to operate a global-scale game server infrastructure for our highly anticipated AAA online game.
We think the ideal candidate effectively communicates complex technical concepts and is passionate about engineering perfection, performance, and quality and comfortable working autonomously. Last but not least - You also have a love for games!
- Excellent programming skills in Python and other script languages
- Highly experienced with building cloud services and distributed systems (ECS, Docker/Kubernetes, etc.)
- Cloud service providers such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure
- Infrastructure orchestration with Terraform
- Configuration management and automation tools such as Saltstack or Ansible
- Services and infrastructure monitoring tools such as Grafana, Stackdriver, Datadog, Prometheus, Nagios, and ELK stack
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve core network, system & performance issues to monitor & alert high performance and low latency applications
- Enthusiastic for new technologies and growth
Please make sure to state your qualifications clearly in your resume or personal letter.