We’re looking for a passionate and experienced creative who will help us bring our IPs to the AAA-market. As a professional, you’re used to working in a fast paced and global environment. You’re used to the 3D and 2D pipeline and thrive the most when the two are combined. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo to push our brands to the next level!
Most importantly, you are a true team player who shares insight and learnings with your team. You’re good at delivering feedback, but you’re just as good at taking notes when your team and different stakeholders share their point of view.
- Working with the creative services team to deliver high quality rendered assets.
- Capturing and setting up scenes in unreal editor for marketing purpose.
- Post work of screen shots and other visual assets.
- Working with, and staying coherent to our visual strategies, while also having the courage to challenge status quo to develop our IPs further.
- Cooperating with Marketing, Communications and Game Development.
- Together with our creative service team, being the inhouse corner stone of all visual assets.
- Have shipped a AAA-title before or experience from the games industry.
- Proven experience working with a 3D and 2D pipeline.
- Excellent eye for image composition, colors and storytelling.
- Eager to streamline your workflow, but neat and tidy in your layer structure from the start.
- Advanced user of Photoshop.
- A good understand of 3D workflow.
- Experience in maintaining coherence for several IPs.
- Excellent matte painter and experienced in illustration techniques for realistic art.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Master of time management.
That little extra
- Passionate about games.
- Experienced working in Unreal editor.
- Good at presenting your ideas in front of several stakeholders.