We are looking for a Senior Vegetation Artist with good technical knowledge and who is a true team-player! Aside from a genuine interest in creating 3D Art, we expect you to have a great interest for making revolutionary games! You would be a part of a team working on a completely new game, due to this we trust that you - as a senior - will be a mentor for juniors and a sounding board for others.
You will be working closely with the team to make sure we achieve the best quality in terms of visuals, playability and performance.
- 4+ Years of experience in the gaming industry and at least 2 years within vegetation
- At least one shipped AAA title
- Experience with outsourcing
- Great knowledge of game engines, understanding of metadata, Blueprints and performance.
- SpeedTree proficiency (Houdini as an option), vast experience with biomes and foliage creation.
- Proficiency in 3D software (3dsMax, Maya or equivalent)
- Proficiency in a texturing software such as Substance Painter and/or Substance Designer. Photoshop is a plus but not required.
- Excellent understanding of art and design fundamentals – Form, Function, Proportion and Scale
- Great practical knowledge of PBR
- Experience with mentoring
It’s a plus if you have:
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 in particular
- Experience with photogrammetry