As a senior technical animator you will be working on our exciting upcoming game, together with some of the most talented people in the games industry… here in downtown Malmö @Sharkmob!
You will be an important part of the studios growing Animation team. The team supports both projects that we are developing right now. This is the opportunity to build something new! Together with your teammates you will build and refine our animation pipeline, centered around MotionBuilder. We use a mix of manual and procedural animation techniques, also exploring ways to incorporate machine learning! The game we’re making is built in Unreal, using C++ and blueprints.
What you'll get to do
- Tailor our Animation pipeline and look for opportunities to improve it and provide solutions for technical animation problems.
- Establish workflow processes to guarantee the success of the Animation Department.
- Using various scripting languages (e.g. Python), you will create and maintain animation related tools in MotionBuilder.
- Create and support advanced animation rigs for MotionBuilder.
- Collaborate with the character artists to help create characters that meet technical and animation requirements.
- Extensive knowledge in both rigging and python scripting in MotionBuilder.
- You have a refined problem-solving mindset.
- Shipped at least one AAA game.
- You are knowledgeable of game development workflows.
That little extra
- You have experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- You have experience with game engine implementation.
- You have a passion for Art and Technology.
- You are experienced with Motion Capture processes and pipelines.
- An interest for Complex State Machine Trees and Blueprints is a plus.
- You are a team player and self-motivated, you have a strong work ethic.