We are looking for a social, organized Global Community Manager with a great track record. You love games, you get a kick out of collaborative work and you genuinely care for the players and the state of your community.
Sharkmob is planning for the release of our first game and we are looking for someone to help us care for and grow our potential player base. The game is a licensed "cult classic" IP fitted with an adrenaline pumping, online focused gameplay. You will be required to hit the ground running – meaning you need established experience from the field and a big toolbox of community knowledge.
As a key member of Player Relations team your job together with your Community Specialists is to make sure the community is engaged, happy, heard and excited. Sharkmob is a very collaborative studio so your ability to cooperate, support and work together with others is key. You must be able to take initiative and work proactively. It is a bonus if you have your finger on the pulse of popular culture and bring a sense of humor to the party.
- Your playground is the Community field. Your role is to spearhead all Community initiatives for our many games to come.
- You will develop Social Media and Community plans, oversee their execution and monitor as well as assess their performance.
- As a Community Manager veteran, you understand what it takes to manage a community of players, with all its uplifting moments...and sometimes, it is all about Damage Control, so you are ready to face all these little pointy things aimed at you.
- As a People Manager, you know that empowering and supporting your team is very important for their success (and yours).
- Your creativity is legendary, and you will use it to come up with new and exciting ways to entertain your community (contests, events, videos, blog posts, etc.)
- You are not afraid of Live Events. Heck, you live for them! You cannot wait to spend all your time with your fellow gamers...well, that is once you are done taking care of business by making sure the event is running smoothly.
- Enrolling fellow players to help moderating and maintain our social channels? Coordinating and supporting them to make sure they get the best experience in exchange of volunteering their time? Done and done.
- Experience with community management in the gaming industry
- 3 years of experience with social media tools and their use in a business context
- Proven ability to produce assets for use within social media channels – please be sure to add this in your resume
- Master of languages, the more the better! Professional English is a start!
- A service minded approach to community management is vital. We are here to serve our players, not the other way around.
- Great communicator and a real team-player
- Experience from streaming games or running Youtube channels
- Data savvy. You know how to read a chart
- A great sense of humor and eagerness to engage with others, both IRL and over social media
Besides being a part of our amazing crew - we have more great perks of being a sharkster... Find them here!