Do you swear to uphold the Holistic Player Journey? That is, every player is your VIP to protect (So no slacking). Then you are the one we are looking for! As an Influencer Manager, your mission is double. Externally, you will oversee the Content Creator Program for our entire studio and Internally, you will spearhead our own Content Creation ambitions (such as, but not limited to, streaming, highlight videos and Live shows). You goal is to define the scope of the Content Creator Program, mainly its values, its rules and of course, its benefits. Who gets to be part of the cool club? You decide. Once defined, you will embrace new members who fit the profile as well as proactively reach out to those who might not be aware of our Program and those you think would make the perfect candidates but were shamefully not aware of our game.
- Communication with the Members will be key for the Program growth. Feedback, grievances, complaints and any other kind of constructive criticisms will be encouraged, processed, and transferred to the appropriate stakeholders.
- You will keep the Members in the known (e.g. Newsletter or Discord) and the Community entertained through curated content directly inspired by the Program or made up thanks to your amazing creativity (Montage, highlights, etc.).
- It is all about Improving. You will be flexible in your approach and you will not be afraid to take risks and learn from your mistakes. At Sharkmob, we celebrate success as much as failure; we believe this is the only way to become better.
- An important part of this role will include travelling to different industry events or even organizing our own events.
- Finally, your role will be to interface with all the key stakeholders since you will be a touch point for a lot of different departments (game design, production, creative services, etc.)
- Creative mindset. More than a desired experience.
- Have experience within (and a bit fanatical about) Player Experience. We have an relentless commitment to better the experience of our players on every level. You need to be a strong advocate for it.
- Self-driven. We are looking for highly proactive and self-disciplined people, meaning that you don’t wait to be told what to do.
- Your English is great and if you speak another language, it’s even better!
- We need you to be able to handle feedback and most importantly able to give feedback that could sometimes feel uncomfortable. That’s how we grow as a team.
- Discord being our go-to real-time communication tool with our Community, deep knowledge of the best practices is highly appreciated.
- Project Management knowledge is a plus!
- Are you an influencer yourself? It’s not necessarily but it would not hurt! But at least, you know your way around the World of Influencers and its platforms (Twitch, Youtube, Instagram and of course that obscure blockchain platform you would bet all your bitcoins on).
Besides being a part of our amazing crew - we have more great perks of being a sharkster... Find them here!