Embark on Sharkmobs thrilling game development journey and reinforce the HR-Team with your expertise within HR-Business Partnership. The studio is growing and so is HR. Therefore, we need you who can work broadly with HR-related questions to support one of our Game Projects!
For us, culture is the key to success and the ideal candidate will always strive enhance our company culture. Not only are various types of HR-related questions, policy development and projects a part of the daily work, but also to take our compensation and benefits work to the next level. This include to structure, define and develop an equitable and solid compensation and benefits package which aligns with the overall strategy and ambitious goals for the studio. It´s important that you also have the right knowledge with current legislation to ensure the HR-processes are compliant.
We believe that you have an analytical mindset to be able to develop and implement these processes, yet an explorative approach to always strive for innovative and data driven solutions to enhance the ways we work with HR. You are well-versed communicator who can express yourself with ease both verbally and in written form. We also believe that you know your way around Excel inside out.
- Proven track record of working as a HR-Business Partner / with HR
- Prior experience in HR practices, processes, and compensation cycle management
- Great people and leadership skills
- Solid knowledge in Swedish labour law
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with HR-controlling tasks like keeping track of headcount etc
- Adequate knowledge with various types of benefits and incentives
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business Administration or equivalent
- Interested in gaming or pop-culture
- Skilled in the Compensation and Benefits field will be seen as a plus