Sharkmob is growing and has opened a new studio in central London called Sharkmob London Ltd. As part of a journey that started in Sweden in 2017, Sharkmob London will take AAA, hardcore multiplayer games to places nobody has gone before.
The UK studio is led by a core team of local industry veterans operating as a fully integrated part of Sharkmob, with backing from Tencent Games. Sharkmob is currently working on three different projects, one of which is a proprietary IP that will be developed in London.
As part of our new studio, we are looking for a Technical Animator and rigging specialist to help create innovative pipelines and tools for a new AAA open world project.
- Shipped at least one AAA game from end-to-end as a Mid-level or Senior Technical Animator
- In depth knowledge of best practice of various rigging solutions
- A passion for problem solving and driving innovation
- Has overseen pipeline development for various aspects of animation content
- Experience working with motion capture data
- Experience working with Unreal Engine
- Experience working with vehicle based animation and rigging systems
- Proven skills with scripting languages such as Python, Mel, C# or similar