Sharkmob is growing and has opened a new studio in central London called Sharkmob London Ltd. As part of a journey that started in Sweden in 2017, Sharkmob London will take AAA, hardcore multiplayer games to places nobody has gone before.
The UK studio is led by a core team of local industry veterans operating as a fully integrated part of Sharkmob, with backing from Tencent Games. Sharkmob is currently working on three different projects, one of which is a proprietary IP that will be developed in London.
As part of our new studio, we are looking for a Lead Rendering Engineer to own the development of our rendering pipeline, and ensure our games run as efficiently as possible. This will mean working on rendering features, streaming systems, asset management tools, semi-procedural content, and much more.
- Shipped at least one AAA game from end-to-end as a Senior or Lead Rendering Engineer.
- Great C++ Programmer.
- Good understanding of modern rendering pipelines and experience with PBR.
- Good understanding of how to design, implement, and work in a feature rich game engine.
- A deep understanding of modern console development.
- A drive for making things look incredible and run smoothly.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills with other development disciplines.
- A Passion for games.
- Experience managing a small team of engineers.
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4.