Sharkmob is growing and has opened a new studio in central London called Sharkmob London Ltd. As part of a journey that started in Sweden in 2017, Sharkmob London will take AAA, hardcore multiplayer games to places nobody has gone before.
The UK studio is led by a core team of local industry veterans operating as a fully integrated part of Sharkmob, with backing from Tencent Games. Sharkmob is currently working on three different projects, one of which is a proprietary IP that will be developed in London.
We have ambitious growth plans, and as part of our new studio we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to lead studio recruitment from sourcing through to on-boarding.
- Experience running end-to-end sourcing and recruitment within the games industry.
- Good understanding of the various disciplines that make up a game development team, and the time scales and challenges involved with recruiting specific roles.
- Experience developing recruitment strategy for a studio from the ground-up.
- Broad knowledge of a diverse range of recruiting sources.
- Experience pro-actively building networks within the industry to aide long term recruitment efforts.
- Comfortable pre-screening candidates from a broad range of development disciplines.
- Experience with offer negotiations and employment contract development.
- Experience with global recruitment, immigration, and relocation.