Sharkmob is growing and has opened a new studio in central London called Sharkmob London Ltd. As part of a journey that started in Sweden in 2017, Sharkmob London will take AAA, hardcore multiplayer games to places nobody has gone before.
The UK studio is led by a core team of local industry veterans operating as a fully integrated part of Sharkmob, with backing from Tencent Games. Sharkmob is currently working on three different projects, one of which is a proprietary IP that will be developed in London.
As part of our new studio, we are looking for a Lead Technical Artists to build a world class technical art team and help create innovative pipelines and tools for a new AAA open-world project.
- Shipped at least one AAA game from end-to-end as a senior or lead technical artist
- Experience leading a team of technical artists
- Proven skills with scripting languages such as Python, Mel, C# or similar
- A passion for problem solving and driving innovation
- Experience overseeing pipeline development for various aspects of game content
- Experience driving efforts around performance optimisations
- Experience working with Unreal Engine
- Experience with Houdini and/or procedural creation techniques