Sharkmob is growing and has opened a new studio in central London called Sharkmob London Ltd. As part of a journey that started in Sweden in 2017, Sharkmob London will take AAA, hardcore multiplayer games to places nobody has gone before.
The UK studio is led by a core team of local industry veterans operating as a fully integrated part of Sharkmob, with backing from Tencent Games. Sharkmob is currently working on three different projects, one of which is a proprietary IP that will be developed in London.
The studio is currently in its founding stages, so this is a highly unique opportunity to be a part of a great adventure!
As part of our new studio, we are looking for a Senior Physics Engineer to work on a wide range of physics-based systems, including vehicles, weapons, destructible objects, and more.
- Shipped at least one AAA game from end-to-end in a Physics Engineering role
- Great C++ Programmer
- Talented mathematician, with a strong background in classical mechanics
- Experience developing vehicle handling models (cars, trucks, boats, helicopters and more) from the ground-up
- A passion for games, and a good sense for high-quality feel in gameplay experiences
- Familiar with Unreal Engine 4