"The vision is to make an UI that is integrated with the world, not only an afterthought. My mission is to make UI a natural part of the game design process, as it should be!" - Lars Vincent, Art Director.
As a visual designer, your responsibility is to make sure the game is playable. How do you ensure this? Well, this should not come as a surprise for you - but obviously the game design and gameplay must harmonize. You will make this happen through your amazing communication skills, working closely with game designers, creative directors, character artists, animators... Everyone that needs to be involved making sure you can build a user interface that works with the game!
We have three games in the making. There is going to be a lot of opportunities to explore and push the boundaries for what is possible within UI for all the games. You will either be a part of a brand new UI team or an established one. Exciting, right?
- Good grasp of colour, form and function as well as visual hierarchy
- Good skills in Adobe creative suite
- An active and up to date portfolio
- Unhindered in English, both written and spoken
That little extra
- Unreal, After Effects or 3D
- Experience within the gaming industry
- Experience within motion graphics
Besides being a part of our amazing crew - we have more great perks of being a sharkster... Find them here!