Do you want to be part of creating a whole new world? Well then you should come and join us because that is precisely what we're doing!
At Sharkmob we believe in a creative workflow - making sure that everyone contributes to the final look and feel of the world, it’s a team effort! As a Level Artist you will work together with Art and Narrative to create believable 3D environments.
Your responsibility will be building gameplay spaces with a focus on environmental storytelling together with Level Designers. Collaborate with Tech and Prop Art teams to push visuals to new heights using cutting edge UE5 tech.
- Relevant portfolio
- Involved in shipping at least 1 AAA Game
- 3+ years experience within Level Art/Set Dressing, using game engine
- Deep understanding of art fundamentals such as form, proportion and color theory
- Proficiency in modeling/texturing software, great knowledge of PBR and content optimization
- Understanding of game content creation workflows including different modelling and propping techniques
It's a plus if you have:
- Experience with outsourcing
- Knowledge of UE4 and Blueprints
- Experience with lighting in game engine
- Understanding of architecture and design fundamentals