Can you handle a camera like no other? Are you an expert in processing photos?
As a photogrammetry artist at Sharkmob you will capture reality and translate it into game assets. We want our games to be as lifelike as possible, so that's where you come in. You will travel to different places in the world, either with teammates or independently, to capture environments, props and textures. You will also have our new photogrammetry stage that we're building in central Malmö at your disposal.
Most importantly, you are a true team player who shares insight and learnings with your team and other stakeholders. You’re good at delivering feedback, but you’re just as good at taking notes when others share their point of view.
- Photographing environmental, prop and character assets
- Processing photos
- Creating Hi-Res meshes
- Creating tiling textures
- Research and sourcing
- Location scouting
- Experience using SLR cameras
- Intermediate user of Reality Capture
- Intermediate user of Substance Painter
- Intermediate user of Z brush
- Comfortable using Lightroom, Photoshop and Maya
- Proficiency in English language
- Master of time management
That little extra
- Experience using Substance designer
- Drone operator
- Passionate about video games and have experience in the industry
- Driver's License
- Willing and able to travel