We are building a Motion Capture studio in the center of Malmö! To be able to make this studio great we are looking for someone who can work with the day-to-day operations and maintenance of the motion capture system. Are you our new, go-to Mocap wizard who will help our animation teams get the clean and complete assets they need?
What kind of traits are we looking for in our new Motion Capture Operator? Well, most importantly, you are a true team player who shares insight and learnings with your team. You’re good at delivering feedback, but you’re just as good at taking notes when others share their point of view. You will be a part of our Creative Services department; the in-house cornerstone that provides the studio and all its different teams with visual assets.
- Operation of Vicon motion capture
- Calibration of the capture volume and subjects
- Follow operation advice from mocap technicians and animation staff
- Post-process of Vicon data (clean-up, retarget, export)
- Maintenance of Vicon data and its accessibility to end-users
- Experience with DCCs, such as MotionBuilder or similar
- A good understanding of 3D workflow
- Proficiency in the English language
- Master of time management
That little extra
- Passionate about video games and have experience in the industry
- Motion Editing experience (game or film)
- Familiar with Unreal Engine
- Game Industry experience
- Knowledge in facial capture systems
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights.
We hope that you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, take a look at our homepage.