As a Build Engineer, you will be working closely with the development team to support them in their daily work. Together we aim to create the best AAA-games and you will be a key player in making that happen. This position gives you the opportunity to work with the latest technology and have the freedom to create your own best practice. It doesn’t hurt either that we take great pride in having fun and all share a love for games!
- Manage the Continuous Integration and Deployment of internal tools.
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system.
- Setup monitoring and build metrics
- Improving builds performance and ensure correct build execution and facilitate the resolution of build failures.
- Diagnosing and troubleshoot build problems and communicating these to the team.
- 2+ years of build engineering experience or similar role.
- Programming experience in C++, C#, Unreal, or similar.
- Scripting and automation skills in one or more of Python, Bash, or similar.
- Experience with Jenkins, TeamCity, or similar build systems
- Experience with infrastructure as code such as Terraform or similar in ephemeral cloud environments.
- Strong understanding of source control software Perforce, Git, or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficiently.
- Passion for games and build pipeline development
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Working knowledge of DevOps tools; Docker, Grafana, InfluxDB, Kubernetes...
- Unreal Engine build experience.
- Familiar with PS4/Xbox tools and release processes
- Distributed build system experience; SN-DBS, Incredibuild
Want to know more about our benefits? Then click here!