With the announcement of our latest project Exoborne, we are now looking for a Senior Producer to support the Malmö team and take responsibility for all aspects of defining, planning, and executing the work.
Reporting to the Production Director, you'll work collaboratively with cross-functional teams across the studio, ensuring we have the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high-quality work on time and within budget.
The ideal candidate understands the creative chaos that comes with AAA game development and can piece together comprehensive goals for the teams to drive towards.
- Collaborate with Directors and Leads to turn creative vision into actionable, scoped plans, maintaining a long-term view on planning while embracing the iterative nature of the creative development process.
- Consistently look for opportunities to improve the team's development effectiveness and quality of life.
- Identify and solve complex project problems with minimal supervision.
- Oversee and mentor other less experienced Producers, fostering a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, and excellence.
- Proactively build good team culture and morale.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in game development and project management, incorporating learnings and insights into the ongoing development of our games.
- Take ownership of one or more aspects of the project, ensuring the teams can deliver on their goals through problem-solving, motivating, and supporting them.
- Track and report on development team progress, morale, and possible development risks. Proactively solve problems as they arise.
- Demonstrable experience working as a Senior Producer within a large development team and have shipped at least one title in a production role, going through the entire development cycle from conception to production and live operations.
- A proven track record of leading a team in the delivery of high-quality work.
- A solid understanding of modern project management methodologies and how best to apply them.
- Good understanding of AAA development pipelines.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Passionate about building good team culture and development efficiency.
- A genuine passion for creating and playing games.
Who we are
Sharkmob was founded in 2017 and has offices in Malmö, Sweden, and London, UK. The studio develops AAA-quality games for PC and console, using the Unreal Engine to power its ambitions of taking multiplayer games to new heights.
Currently, we are working on two major projects: Exoborne – a Sharkmob original game created in Malmö, is a tactical, open-world extraction shooter set in a United States torn apart by apocalyptic forces of nature. The second project, developed in London, is another Sharkmob original IP yet to be announced. Our first game, Bloodhunt - a battle royale set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe, was released on 27 April 2022.
At Sharkmob, we are committed to building an inclusive team that represents diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and skillsets – because we believe that helps us create great games. We welcome all candidates who are aligned with our core values of shared ownership, smart decisions, and, last but not least – having fun! We hope you want to join us on our adventure and become a part of our crew. You can find more great perks of being a crew member. If you want to know more about Sharkmob and our projects, visit our homepage.