Are you into project management, leadership, and delivering the best gaming experience possible?
We are currently looking for an experienced Producer to lead the development of one of our unannounced, ambitious AAA projects based in London and need your help.
Join our team, where you will take responsibility for all aspects of building the production organization, its development teams and defining their work. Working closely with a passionate team of experienced Producers, Directors, and Leads, you will report to the project's Production Director in London.
We can't say or show much about what we are working on - but what we can say is that there is incredible work being done by an ambitious crew made up of a mix of industry veterans and new talent. We just need to add someone like you to the mix to help push us even further!
- Take ownership of one or more aspects of the project, ensuring we have a team that can deliver on their goals through problem-solving, motivating and supporting them.
- Participate in the development of the organizational structure, follow up on hiring/assignment plans, and select team members in close collaboration with Producers and Leads.
- Assisting to define milestones and ensuring that progress is updated and tracked with various project management software and tools
- Take ownership of team sprints and improve process within the development team ensuring that we are following best practices.
- Collaborate with Directors, Producers, and Leads to turn creative vision into actionable, scoped plans.
- Ensuring that team stakeholders are kept up to date with issues and challenges alongside facilitating resolutions.
- Consistently look for opportunities to improve the team’s development effectiveness and quality of life. Track and report on development team progress and morale.
- Experience working as a Producer or in a similar leadership role within a large development team.
- A proven track record of leading a team in the delivery of high-quality work.
- Solid knowledge of modern project management methodologies and how best to apply them.
- Comfortable with project management software, e.g., JIRA.
- A good understanding of AAA development pipelines.
- You are passionate about building a good team culture and development efficiency.
- Having great stakeholder management and communication skills.
- A genuine passion for creating and playing games, especially if they are RPGs (MMO, action RPGs, strategy RPGs, adventure RPGs)
Sharkmob London is a brand-new AAA studio in the heart of London, with aspirations to build one of the largest and most creatively ambitious development teams in the world. Just like the original Sharkmob studio in Malmö, Sharkmob London was founded by a team of industry veterans. As a part of Tencent Games we have the experience, backing, and ambition to build the games of the future!
At Sharkmob, we are committed to building an inclusive team that represents diverse backgrounds, perspectives and skillsets – because we believe that helps us create great games. We welcome all candidates that are aligned with our core values of shared ownership, smart decisions and last but not least – having fun!
Remuneration and benefits
- Competitive salaries based on up-to-date data from external benchmarking providers & reviewed annually.
- 30 days annual leave, in addition to all UK Bank Holidays.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy.
- Discretionary annual performance-based bonus.
- Private pension (10% total, up to 5% individual contribution matched by Sharkmob).
- BUPA private Healthcare, Cigna dental cover, life insurance scheme and income protection policy.
- £425 yearly preventative healthcare allowance.
- Core studio hours 10:00-16:00 with 1 'wellness hour' to be used per week.
- Daily breakfasts, snacks & refreshments at the studio